Apply for
VISA to Malaysia
Sri Lanka

With reference (e-VDR)
If you wish to visit Malaysia for a e-VDR With Reference Visa, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Malaysia.

The following category has to apply for e-VDR in order to enter Malaysia

Employment Pass Expatriate
Dependent Pass - Family member who come as a dependent to
Social Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) (PL(KS))
Student Pass
Professional Visit Pass (Plik)